DISCOVER A NEW GENERATION OF MINIATURIZED ALL-OPTICAL SENSORS
Using a patented technology developed by research scientists of the VU University Amsterdam, we can fabricate your favorite Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) directly on top of an optical fiber. Plugging the fiber to one of our readout systems, you can then remotely detect the position of the mechanical parts fabricated on the fiber. You will thus be able to rely on:
· All-optical sensing, which allows you to continue measuring even in situations where electronic MEMS are prone to failure (e.g. liquids, extreme temperatures, electromagnetic noisy environments and explosive media)
· Remote interrogation, which enables your sensor to enter the smallest apertures while you remain at a comfortable distance
· Plug-and-play design, which makes it easy to use, even for those who are less comfortable handling scientific equipment
· Ultimate sensitivity, because it combines the mechanical reliability of MEMS with the precision of an optical fiber interferometer
· Portability, because we can put everything you need into a battery-powered box that is ready for field applications.
Our customers are already reaping the benefits of this award winning technology within their respective fields of expertise, including atomic force microscopy, biochemical sensing, refractive index measurement, and mass flow measurement. Tell us about your application and we will work with you to provide you with the best all-optical sensor you will have ever tested.